An e-newsletter is emailed about once per week. If you would like to subscribe to our e-newsletter, please complete the form below. We truly respect your right to privacy, and our email list will never be shared or sold to any other organization.
FULL LIST of past issues: https://twitter.com/#!/NaperSmartmeter
- February 29: Smart Meter Fires Covered Up
- February 20: February 21, 7pm Stop the Bullying!
- February 19: Bullying! February 21, 7 pm Council Chambers
- February 17: What’s the City Hiding?
- February 14: “Smart” Meters are NOT sexy!
- February 13: Homeowner Association presentation draws thanks
- February 9: Mandatory install shelved over health and privacy fears
- February 3: Delay! Delay! Delay!
- January 30: Santa Cruz Extends Smart Meter Moratorium
- January 27: NSMA Calls on City of Naperville to Come Clean
- January 26: Judicial Review of Electoral Board Decision
- January 17: Due Process
- January 5: Intimidation, show of force, and armed escorts?
- January 3: Denied. Naperville, That Is…
- January 2: Was He Acting Alone?
- December 30, 2011: Naperville Smart Meter Awareness Files Federal Injunction
- December 30: Media Advisory: NSMA announces major update
- December 28: Objection!
- December 22: Non-profit status and holiday greeting
- December 3: The Will of the People
- November 22: Residents refuse smart meter non-wireless alternative
- November 15: Press Release: Smart Meter Awareness Group Files Referendum Request
- November 7: Wall Street Journal Reports: Naperville Renews Contract Despite Moratoriums in Other Communities…
- November 4: November Community Conversation Announced
- October 31: Spend more money?
- October 24: Wall Street Journal Reports: Naperville installs despite opposition
- October 15, 2011: Transparency and Cell Antennas
- October 10, 2011: No, Naperville residents – we don’t care!
- September 29, 2011: Smart Meter Awareness gains support of business owners, physicians
- September 13, 2011: The Truth about Smart Meters and Community Conversation Announced
- September 6, 2011: Are Smart Grid Ambassadors really informed about smart meters?
- September 1, 2011: Experts Say: No Safe Limits
- August 27, 2011: Kill Switch – One of Many Issues
- August 22, 2011: You’ll take it and like it
- August 16, 2011: NSMA Sponsors Wireless Safety Summit on Capitol Hill
- August 4, 2011: Persuading enough council members to pull their support could stop smart meters